Torrey is joined by writer, commentator and public speaker Rochelle Ritchie on this week’s episode of Trending Thoughts. Torrey talks with Rochelle about her experience in Baltimore, politics, voting rights and more.
- Natural hair and the standard of beauty (2:43)
- Living in Baltimore and learning to love the Maryland blue crab (13:15)
- Covering crime and representing people in their best light (19:12)
- Addressing the problem of using Baltimore as a political backdrop (32:17)
- Discussing the “defund the police” conversation and practical ways to bring about change (34:19)
- Understanding the power of your vote and fighting voter suppression (43:45)
About Trending Thoughts:
Trending Thoughts is a podcast hosted by 2x Super Bowl Champ Torrey Smith that is designed to entertain, spur debate, and to provide new ideas for our community across a variety of topics including sports, news, politics, parenting, and a lot more. Torrey will bring his unique commentary to each episode as we discuss what’s trending, feature guest interviews, and host unique conversations from the casual to the controversial.
Each episode is produced by my partners at HEARD podcasts. You can find out more about their work with me, or discuss a project of your own by visiting www.HEARDpods.com