In this episode of Trending Thoughts, Torrey chats with NFL Hall of Famer, Ed Reed. Ed is a 9-time Pro Bowler, 6-time All-Pro, and a Super Bowl Champion. Ed comes on to talk about the importance of family, the brotherhood of the locker room and dealing with grief and loss.
- How Ed Developed a Passion for Cigars (1:50)
- On Dealing with Grief & Loss (7:55)
- Torrey Playing After His Brother’s Passing (20:00)
- How Sports Highlighted the Importance of Family (26:00)
- Locker Room Speeches & Stories with Ed (36:34)
- Torrey’s Take (39:40)
About Trending Thoughts:
Trending Thoughts is a podcast hosted by 2x Super Bowl Champ Torrey Smith that is designed to entertain, spur debate, and to provide new ideas for our community across a variety of topics including sports, news, politics, parenting, and a lot more. Torrey will bring his unique commentary to each episode as we discuss what’s trending, feature guest interviews, and host unique conversations from the casual to the controversial.
Each episode is produced by my partners at HEARD podcasts. You can find out more about their work with me, or discuss a project of your own by visiting www.HEARDpods.com